Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Royal Icing, Wilton course 3

Looking forward to working with royal icing and class tomorrow (was snowed out last week).  I need to make some using the Wilton recipe and color it for making a variety of flowers.  I've never worked with royal icing and am a bit concerned about two things I've heard about. 
One is that grease has the potential to destroy it and the second is that it dries out very quickly.  I'll let you know how it goes, but any advice or tips in the comment section below would be greatly appreciated as I get started.  Thanks.

Anyone notice the picture I added to the title of my blog?  I'm still learning and was excited to figure out how to add it but I can't figure out how to make it smaller.  Let me know in the comments if you think it's too big too or if you know how I can adjust the size.  Thanks.

No comments: